Prom is almost here! This is a once-in-a-lifetime event to celebrate with friends and family, and you deserve to be pampered for all of your achievements. At DeWeese Design Salon Inc., we believe every graduate should be spoiled!
Top Five Ways to Pamper Yourself for Prom
- Reserve a limo. Prom is an evening for style and class, and there’s no better way to arrive than in a chauffeured limousine with your date or a group of friends.
- Dress the part. Finding the perfect dress or outfit can take some time, but once you’ve found it, it will make you feel great. Don’t forget the shoes and handbag for the finishing touches.
- Indulge in a manicure, pedicure, and waxing services. You’ll want to go come in for waxing a few days before the event though, just in case you have a bit of redness or swelling.
- Schedule an appointment to have your prom make-up done. Polished and elegant is simple to achieve when you have a professional esthetician on your team.
- Schedule a prom-hair appointment. From sleek and formal updos to dramatic curls or soft and sexy braids, our hair stylists will make you feel special and even more beautiful than usual. Don’t forget to come in for a haircut and color ahead of time as we can’t do it all in one day.
A Note on Short and Sassy Hair
At DeWeese, we know not all grads have long locks, and we’re happy to style your short hair so that it reflects your personality and flair. Whether you have a cute pixie cut, a stylish bob, or are rocking something completely unique, we can take it up a notch for prom.
How will you be spoiling yourself? Schedule your nail services, hair and make-up appointments for prom with one of our experienced stylists or estheticians today. Contact us at our Avon, IN, hair salon at (317) 271-8000. And for more prom hair tips, take a look at our recent blog, “What to Know Before Your Prom Updo.”