Today is another winter day, and that may mean another winter snow storm here in central Indiana. Sure, the snow would have been lovely at Christmastime but now we are all just cold, wet, and longing for the first signs of spring. A forecast of several inches of snow no longer brings dreams of building forts and snowmen on days off from school but, instead, we face shoveling, scraping, and treacherous roads to work. Winter might not be as fun as it was when we were kids, but it doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. Your friends at DeWeese Design Salon, Inc. have the cure for the winter blues: fabulous new hair color and highlights!
If you are ready for a fresh look and a fresh start to 2019, consider one of these awesome trends in hair color.
- Strawberry Honey- a happy medium between fiery red and blonde, this hair trend is as warm as it is beautiful.
- Mushroom Brown- a grey-brown with blonde highlights is multidimensional and effortlessly stylish.
- Jet Black- channel your inner Kim K. with this sleek new trend. Add some blue or plum tones to take it to the next level.
- Personalized Service- at DeWeese Design Salon, we give all of our clients personal attention. Your stylist will listen, discuss your wishes with you, and then suggest alterations that will complement your skin tone, eyes, and hairstyle.
- Perfect Application- When your stylist applies the color formula, she takes into account the condition of your hair. She’ll adjust her technique to accommodate your hair’s texture and porosity. Our stylists know all of the new techniques so that you will always leave looking trendy and fabulous.
- Prioritized Health- Our colorists care about the condition of your hair, and our products nurture your hair, particularly the newest selection from Goldwell and the carefully engineered and ammonia-free Nectaya line.
If you’re ready to battle those winter blues and get a fresh new look, contact DeWeese Design Salon, Inc. at (317) 271-8000. Let us know if you’re a first time customer, and you can get $10 off of your first color appointment. We are located in Indianapolis, IN, with convenient access to Avon and the surrounding areas.